This year's topical and compelling conference programme, with the theme 'ENERGY: A time of change - a time for innovation, solutions and alternatives', brings critical industry issues to the forefront. Featuring prolific industry speakers and representatives, the programme is designed to help delegates stay abreast of industry developments, obtain technical knowledge and understand the issues affecting today's global energy industry and more specifically issues relating to Africa.
The conference will provide an opportunity to:
- debate policy,
- review industrial progress and market trends
- discuss the efficiency of various public support mechanisms and public-private partnerships across the continent.
- review new data and the latest technological trends globally to be under review.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Update individual knowledge on the current trends within energy across the African continent with input from global authorities
- Start to explore future trends to run your business as efficiently as possible
- Explore the growing interest in 'green' and sustainability issues that is on the increase. As such new opportunities will emerge and new careers will be created. Some of the future energy workforce will continue to be involved in the primary energy related industries of oil, gas and coal, particularly as research is pursued to increase their greenness and use efficiency.
- Discover examples and best practices from other industries
- Using minimal energy or alternate energy resources
- Find out how government and business leaders plan to address the energy crises
- Share ideas and network with business associates in a rewarding, off-the-record setting
- Understand how the new energy landscape is creating new opportunities to address our continent’s challenges, improve the way we work, impact training and development and attract new talent and technology to Africa.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
The conference will bring together key players from the energy industry and the financial community with an unrivalled combination of industry experts, project developers, refineries and manufacturers. You will have chance to network with:
- Government & Municipality Representatives
- Project Developers/Consultants / Analysts
- Environmental Engineering
- Equipment & Technology Solutions
- Energy representatives from the continent
- Automotive & Transport
- Green energy experts
- Commodity Traders / agents & Brokers
- Associations & Press
REGISTER TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE